lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

My favorite holidays!


My great holidays was in the 2008, with my familiy went to La Serena in the region of Coquimbo. We went for ten days, with my parents and my little brother we stayed in a house with ocean view that was beautiful because we enjoyed the sunsets. The rest of my family, uncles and cousins we were in other house to some streets away.
Every morning with my cousins and friends, we went to walk, for the mall, to stadium, the center, the square and too went to Recova and the japanese garden. The japanese garden is beautiful! Is a nice pleace for you enviroment, yours fish, yours trees, yours differents flowers and there a japanese bridge that is nice! I like very so much!
The of to walk for the place, was the time of lunch and then we met in the beach, generally went to Peñuelas and Cuatro Esquinas. We were all the afternoon, we enjoyed the sea and sun, we ate very much! Much ice cream! With my family enjoyed every moment of the our holidays.
In the nights, we went out to the square for to walk in the craft fair or we walked for the other places. Some night we went to beach for to walk. One night walked since the Faro beach until Cuatro Esquinas beach! Were for more to two hours walking! And then we walked until our houses, was is very entertaining.
Other things was to see Nicolas Massu in the near hotel and then to see Fernando Gonzalez, Paul Capdeville and Marat Safin!!! My cousin love him! She was very nervous! Jajaja this year played the Copa Davis in La Serena, but I don’t remember that year, but was when I was in La Serena.
All my travel to La Serena were entertaining and beautiful! With my family : )

2 comentarios:

  1. Isaaa!!! I like this place! .. I believe that something have, and more when we go with people that you want! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I went Coquimbo too. it is beautiful place. your picture is pretty.

    ResponderEliminar