lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Websites...


Well, I don’t have favourite websites because I read and review differents pages. An of this pages is facebook, for to found this page in the web is www.facebook.com . Facebook is a page that allows the comunication with friends, the best, allows to see to friends distants, that we don’t see for long time. Facebook too allows the Exchange the photos, this is good because we can comment the photos! And so remember the moments of the photography . Too we can to send mesagges with friends, to write in the wall, this is good and important, because is other tool for the comunication and is fast.
Also for some people is entertaining to play the differents games that to give facebook or to play with applications as pet career or we have a baby pet as my friend Dany, she has a pet in facebook.
In facebook too we can to answer test, this are differents types, the all type, since to ask your favourite colour or favourites movies for complete the tests.
Other applications is to ask daily tips, this phrases are entertaining because all is part of the game, is just game.
Well, I think so that visit facebook, once or twice for week, to depending of time I have, maybe more or maybe less.
I like facebook because is a page that to give space for comunication and for to share with friends, I like this, is entertaining to share mesagges with friends. To share messages, photos and comments is the best of facebook. Well, I don’t like to play in facebook, I think so is boring.
The most of my friends we like facebook, but some friends don’t like this page.

5 comentarios:

  1. I dont like facebook very much! but i have one becouse is a good way to keep the comunication!
    bye litle girl!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. well, I don't have favourite pages, facebook is a good page just that!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The last week, i closed my Facebook session, because i have technical problems.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajajajjajjaja!!!
    all love facebook!! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Facebook only serves to look at the photos of her friends in bikinis, believe ... all your friends do that.

    Bye n.n

    ResponderEliminar