lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

I would to visit... Italy


First, I would like to travel for all my country, Chile, to visit all our chilean north, your magic, brach and histories. Then to visit central valleys and yours special landscapes and to travel for the beautiful chilean south, yours forests and endemic nature.
Then I would like travel to the “Bella Italia” I like this country because it has a climate very similar to Chile, a mediterranean climate. Too for yours beautiful landscapes and nature between regions. Too I would like to visit for your big history, your past with a big empire.
I would like to visit Roma for yours old buildings and architecture as Roman Coliseum. Too to visit the Vatican. Other place to visit is Pompeya "the city sleept" and your volcano Vesubio, is a travel to past. Other city to visit is Venecia… for yours extensives channels inserts in the city, modeling the urban lanscape. I like this design of landscape as houses that have the river in your garden or bridges that connecting streets. Other thing that I like in Venecia is your romantic sense, to walk for this magical streets is a wonderful experience. Too I like italian language I think that is very romantic.
The differences with Chile are your economic development, Italia is a developed country, our languages, we talk spanish, they italian, however both derived of romance languages, among others.

5 comentarios:

  1. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I like Italy...
    Rome... the Coliseum, Pompeya are historics and beautiful places.
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ciao il mio maipucina! L'Italia è anche uno dei miei paesi preferiti!

    Before to wrigth of Greece, the other country i would like to visit is Italy!!! well bye Isa of my hearth!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think Italy should be a very beautiful place, full of nice place to meet
    I like to have all the money in world to know all over the world.
    kiss isa :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Diego!painin sono i miei preferiti :)
    well you are the only that I know xD

    Addio mio caro amico!
    Byee my dear friend!

    ResponderEliminar