domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

My feelings in the presentation!

Well, I went with my presentation the day monday, thanks teacher Simon that allowed to change the presentation of past thursday to the monday. So, I had big part of the weekend to learn the presentation. My presentation was about to draw and paint in water colour. I like this! is one of my favorite hobbies. This day, I was a little nervous for the presentation, because for the time of the presentation and were more persons that the last year, this year too we had presentation but was of less time and we were more persons.
Diegooo my friend, help me to change the slides the presentation, so I wasn't worried for this.
In my practise my presentation lasted more the four minutes, but this monday I don't know because I was a little nervous so I spoke very fast in the first part of my presentation, then I spoke more relaxed as time went and I said all of my presentation, this is good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario