lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Javy'blog

Javiera´s blog is very simple, but with style. The blog has two colors, green and yellow, many photos; she is with your friends and your boyfriend. Javy too speak about part of your life and different anecdotes that happened her, as earthquake. Too she talks about favorites activities and movies. Javy’s blog is very entertaining, she has music "a fine frenzy-almost lover (remix)’’ I didn’t listen this music, but someday I will do for I give my opinion. In my blog I don’t have music and videos so I think a good idea to follow. I like in the Javy’blog that has photos it has more style to blog and she show that enjoy with your friend and boyfriend. I like the Javy’blog because is simple, practical and entertaining, I guess that is as her. The English of Javiera is easy for to understand and this is very good. She has two fans so now I will follow. 

1 comentario: