lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

I like this photo!


I like this photo!!! Is a very special moment, I don’t remember exactly when we taked this photo, but I do remeber the era, was Winter, after the Winter holidays. This photography was taked in the ‘’pircas’’ in the university, because is very nice place with the trees. The people that appearing in this photo are my friends : ) Nachiito, Dieguito, Nany , Cotesilla and Cris, Cris don’t wanted to apper in the photography! Hid your face back the Dany!
I like so much this photo beacause is a new photo for us, is very nice the effect in White and black, all are appearing smiling I like this! Is a very happy moment! I love them all : )
That day was photography’s day, because this photo was one of much that we taken, since all the angles, with differents effects and in different places of the university. I thank to Cris because is always our photographer , in all the places, overcoat in the field trips.
When I see this photo, makes me laugh remember that Dieguin y Nacho never looked at he camera while! Always looked to side.
This photo I have in my phone with other potos Vip! Ajajaja : )

6 comentarios:

  1. oh!!! is avery nice photography!
    i love that photo too!!!! we are friend for ever! jajaja kisses my friend! bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Isa your photo is very nice, because your appears with all your friend of the university!!
    Kiss!! for all!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hohoh .. this picture is very beautiful! :)you really are good friends!!! :) i am happy for this! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. yes, this picture is very beautiful. I like. Great choose my friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. cristobal hear ... What are you watching?

    Greetings Isa

    ResponderEliminar
  6. my face dont appear in this photo. u.u

    ResponderEliminar