lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

Activities in my free time.

In my free time, I don't dedicate just to one activity, I divided my time in multiples activities that I like, as watch movies current with my family especially with my eldest brother,and friends when we go to cienema.I listen to the music about movies and translate, well too, I listen music, especially pop and a certain type of rock, some romantics songs, and depend of day I listen romantic music.I like too, paint in watercolor natural landscapes,too just to draw.
I like too, enjoy alone of my space thinking preferably in a natural space,in the square near to my house, in other case in my room.I like go out to walk in certain type of days and some occasions run for my neighborhood. I like to rest while I listen to music, watch television. Before, I am dedicated to participe in art shows as model of diferent clothes depending of topic to show,as "natural show","bohemia" and "indigenous people","kings and archangels" and finery with the christmas feel,among other things.Sometimes I dedicated to cook, my mother teach me, I like prepare desserts, especially sweet desserts. Now, I like play table tennis with my friends in the university, Dieguito teach me everyday.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello isilla of my hearth!!! is a honour for me teach you tennis table, i so proud for your advance in this sport! you are the best!!! kisses my friend

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Buuuu!!!
    Isitah I like your activity!!!
    Above all the table tennis
    Kisses
    XOXO
    Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My friend is very very good for table tennis! isa you will have future in this sport.

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is Diego a good Table-tennis Teacher?

    ResponderEliminar