lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

Earthquake 2010


The night of 27 of february with my family were all in my house, with except my eldest brother that was in a party in the Maipu center, I didn't go because I felt lazy and I wanted to sleep.In the minute of earthquake I was sleeping, my little brother woke up and taked me of my arms,both went of the bedroom, with my dad were under the door while my mom was to the bedroom of my brother, she forgot that my brother went, so she was distressed for him, with my father and brother tried of calm her.During the earthquake I was very quiet, my father always spoke to me about the earthquake of 1985 so I knew what to do and how react.After of thirty minutes, my eldest brother came to home running, worried for us and your daughter, she was with your mother.Then with of step of the hours, we knew what happened for radio.

10 comentarios:

  1. WOOOW my beautiful friend! my firs post in your blog!!!! well im your fan number 1!! and i'm very happy becouse you and your family are fine after the earthquake! kisses my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like you comentary =) a kiss isita ! See you later. Bless and good travel .

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Isitah!!!!!
    That nerves!!!
    I liked you expirience!!!
    You Know how it feel was in a Earthquake =S
    Kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wooouuu ... i am happy that you and your family are fine :) !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. thank to god your brother was able to return home early because the traffic and the streets were very dangerous.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i love you my friend... thank to god we are fine, all your family!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Isaaa
    the minutes of earthquake was eternal?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. girrrrl!
    I love you! that this eartquake not be the first!
    we have a lot more

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Cris: not so much! my mom was very nervous for my brother xD
    Kisses for all!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. hi isa
    the earthquake moved us all. but we are okay =)

    ResponderEliminar