lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

My favourite movie!


My favourite movie is Resident Evil 2 Apocalypse, while the first part and the third part "The Extinction" are very good and have very action,also are the introduction and final part of the movie,until now, the second part is much better because is more similar to the game, appear new characters,the characters of the first part appear enhanced like Alice starring for Milla Jovovich and your friend Matt, he is Nemesis in second part who recuperate the memory in the fight with Alice, it is the moment maximum of the movie, both are with big power physical, because both are biological weapons of Umbrella, the corporation dominant of the world in this time.Alice when wake up of your intervention for Umbrella, she is in a city full of zombies, with a virus mortal "Virus T" in all Raccon City, is a girl with powers extraordinary.In the movie Alice is accompanied for Jill Valentine and Carlos Olvivera, they are S.T.A.R.S members of the Umbrella Corporation, but like all the people were abandoned with the virus and zombies.Other characters died for the zombies in the rescue Angela Ashford, daughter of Doctor Isaacs inventor of the virus,she was trapped in your school.In the end, Umbrella again for Alice, for provide her more power, this time, mental powers.

11 comentarios:

  1. Eeee... is better the videogame.
    This film is boooored aaaha

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wooow!!! i never tougth this movie was your favourite! becouse is a dark movie! but is very good! congratulation my beautiful friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ¬¬!!!!! nooooooo! has very action

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dieguito!! yes is a of my favourites! bye my dear friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Isitah!!!!
    I don't like this movie!!!
    I prefer this romantic movies!!!

    XOXO
    Bye!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. this movie is fantastic, has action in all.
    ia liked too.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good movie, has you played the Game yet????

    ResponderEliminar
  8. wooow! that rue!!!!
    jajajaja
    will win the clasics!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I never thought you like that movie! You are so sweet I thought you liked romantic movies!
    I saw only the first part, but I did not like.

    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  10. wooooooo isa
    I don`t watch this movie,but you surprice my whit you choose.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I saw some of this movie. I like Milla Jovovich but I prefer her in The 5th Element! Have you seen it?

    ResponderEliminar