lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

An outdoor activity I enjoy doing

I have a lot outdoor activities that enjoy doing, some activities I like enjoy alone and the others with company. I like to read and walk outside, but the activity that I enjoy most is riding a bike. When I had fourteen years old, my father gave me a bike, it’s the same that I use now, because is a very good and big bike. From this time, I enjoy every time that I go to cover where I live. I like riding bike because I can to do sport, that is good for the health, moreover riding a bike help to relax, too riding a bike help to know the neighborhood and the others places that I want and I like very so much to enjoy the environment, overcoat if is natural, for that I go to ride in bike for the park that is nice and it’s near of my house and I like to see the hills that too it’s near of my house, so I take the street that is come near to the expressway for to see the hills.
Sometimes I riding bike alone and in other occasions I go with my father or my brother, they run to my side.
I riding bike every time I can, for to relax, I like to go after the seven because the afternoon is more fresh.

2 comentarios:

  1. I love the biocyle!
    Is the best for relax. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Isa

    Bike bike bike all people like a Bike!
    ridding a bike is my favourite outdoor activity
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar