lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Favourite Beach


I love the beach, I enjoy the landscape, to see the sea to calm down me and I enjoy it. I have a lot favourites beach, but if I have to choice a beach like my favourite will be Totoralillo, located in Coquimbo to north of Chile. I visited Totoralillo in two opportunities to four and three years ago with my family. I will like to visited more often but it is far from Santiago.

In the summer of those years, with my all family went to La Serena, there we went to Totoralillo taking a bus.

Generally, I enjoy the beach for to walk, I like to walk for the shoreline or for to do sport like run or to play volleyball. If the day is hot, I swim in the sea. That I did in the beach Totoralillo, very early I went to cover the beach for know it and in the afternoon for to see the dusk. The beach is located between coastal hills, for that is very hot this beach, so I swam in the sea all the day, just I went for to lunch, to walk in the afternoon and to bought present in the handmade fair.

Like this beach is very hot, I tan on skin and hurts. But, equally I like very much Totoralillo, because is beautiful, is small, the sea is good for to swim and is not cold, moreover the water is turquoise colour and the sand is the colour clear.

I pretend to go again with my family or my friends someday!

1 comentario: