viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

My song from the past

Well, I have a lot songs that I like, if I will have to decide for one from my past it will be “I don’t want to miss a thing” of album Armageddon, of Aerosmith, this is American band, prominent in the 80’ and 90’, whose vocalist is Steven Tiller. This song was produced for the movie Armageddon in 1998 and it was successful. To my mom like very much this movie and your song “I don’t want to miss a thing”, when I saw this movie I love it, and this song is fantastic, completely to agree to the movie.
This song is sweet, your letter is beautiful, your music is very good, I like this song very so much. Every time that my mom listens “I don’t want to miss a thing” always sings, because she feels this song and to her likes. Years ago with my mom translated this song to Spanish and there we in loved this song and there I like Aerosmith band.
I like the romantics songs, not all, to depend to band or singer and the language. I like the English in the music, overcoat is it’s rock, for that I like song, it has everything!


Enjoy the video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J9GWsF_BAo

7 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Isa

    This song is good. but It's not old song buuuu

    amd the movie emmm I don't remember if I watched the armaggeddon movie.

    Bless Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I see the movie, and I felt that this song is so good for this!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sorry, I haven't seen the film or heard the song!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Aerosmith is my favorite band, I love them. it's a good song :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hey Cris the song is of 1998, is old! jajaja and teacher Simon, you have to see the movie, to listen this song and listen this band, is very good!

    ResponderEliminar