domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

A memorable and fantastic journey

To travel is one of the things that more I like, I will can doing all the year but I can’t. For that I use and enjoy the summer because I can travel. My best journey was in February of 2008, from Santiago we went to La Serena, region of Coquimbo in the north of Chile. I went with my family, a Friday my dad says “ I bought passages to La Serena, tomorrow we go!” and this Saturday we went to north and we found with the rest of my family. We traveled for six hours approximate until to arrive and we stayed for two weeks. The house was big and pretty, I saw the sea and dusk from my window, I loved it!
Every morning with my cousins went to walk for the place and the center of the city or sometimes we went to mall for to buy clothes for the beach. One night everybody went to beach for to see El Faro, is very popular in the city and the region, later we walked for the beach for more of three hours because it didn’t has exit until the beach Cuatro Esquinas, we arrived to house in the dawn and very tired , but I enjoyed very much.
One night with my cousins went a concert of music, we enjoyed very very much, we danced with Calle 13, Chancho en Piedra and the other groups, it was very funny!
I love the beach specially if I am with my family and friends.

5 comentarios:

  1. great trip! music, beach, sun, family and friends! that is perfect! A very exciting story to remember :)

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Perfect trip! I reaaly love the beach and I like more with family and friends!
    What a good surprise give you, your father!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wanna go to La Serena someday Isaaaaa someday

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love La Serena!!! but is a better place without you!! hahahahahah

    ResponderEliminar