jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

I like...


Hi! I am Isabel! Everybody call me Isa… some friends Isabella I like this : ) and the Nany my friend started to call me Isita, nobody tell me like that before, is beautiful this name : ) well my parents tell me Isabelita : )
Well, I am studing geography in the university of Chile, since 2009, now I am in second year of carrer. I like my carrer, I want to be a good and great profesional and to work for the people.
In the university I knew more people, between they, my friends, I love them! I enjoy very so much with they! I laugh to much! Nachoo,Dieguin, Cotesilla, Nany and Fran! are my friends dearest!
Too I enjoy with my friend of my ex school, we enjoy all together, we go almost always in the square of Maipu or in some house, or we see in some place near for us.
Too, I enjoy with my cousins, we go to the cinema, we talk of the life, we enjoy together always in anything. We are as sisters! all the life we are together : ) and we like to go out together.
I like very so much to be with my family, I love them obviously : ) the last year, born my niece Trinidad, she has seven months of life! is very beautiful and I love her : ) I have a photo with her in my blog for post.
Well, that more... I can say that I like pop music, one of my favorite singer is Nelly Furtado, too I like Kylie Minogue, Robbie Williams with other singers. Too I like romantic music and some rock's songs. Diego my friend, always sends me new romantic and rock songs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario